intel 7625 wifi card for Os Ventura version .bluetooth is not working

long08

AMD OS X Member
I'm using an intel 7625 wifi card for Os Ventura version.

Wifi is received, bluetooth is not working.

The kexts I use.

WifiBTPatcher.kext

IntelBluetoothFimware.kext

BluetoolFixup.kext

Airportltlwm.kext

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
WifiBTPatcher.kext isn't correct.

You should be using IntelBTPatcher.kext from the Intel Bluetooth folder attached below.

Attachments

• IntelBluetooth-v2.2.0.zip
    6.8 MB · Views: 3

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Just checking, you removed the incorrect wifi kext and config entry, then you added the correct kext to your /EFI/OC/Kexts folder and added an entry for the kext to your config.plist, rebooted your system, used the clear Nvram entry from the OC boot screen, rebooted your system and then booted macOS, yes?

long08

AMD OS X Member
Vừa kiểm tra, bạn đã xóa mục wifi kext và config không chính xác, sau đó bạn thêm đúng kext vào thư mục /EFI/OC/Kexts của mình và thêm một mục cho kext vào config.plist của bạn, khởi động lại hệ thống của bạn, sử dụng mục Clear Nvram từ màn hình khởi động OC, khởi động lại hệ thống của bạn và sau đó khởi động macOS, đúng không?
My EFI . Can you help me check?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    53.8 MB · Views: 4

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Try the EFI attached below.
  1. I have cleaned up some of the entries and removed the Apple and Microsoft folders, to make the folder a reasonable size for uploading.
  2. I removed a number of unused entries, kexts etc.
  3. Removed one of the duplicate HFS+ drivers
  4. I am not sure unfairgva=1 will work with your AMD IGPU.
  5. XhciPortLimit quirk won't work in Monterey or Ventura, it will only work in Big Sur 11.2 or older versions of macOS.
Try it and see if it helps.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    27.3 MB · Views: 6

long08

AMD OS X Member
Try the EFI attached below.
  1. I have cleaned up some of the entries and removed the Apple and Microsoft folders, to make the folder a reasonable size for uploading.
  2. I removed a number of unused entries, kexts etc.
  3. Removed one of the duplicate HFS+ drivers
  4. I am not sure unfairgva=1 will work with your AMD IGPU.
  5. XhciPortLimit quirk won't work in Monterey or Ventura, it will only work in Big Sur 11.2 or older versions of macOS.
Try it and see if it helps.
i tried it and bluetooth doesn't work

Ảnh màn hình 2023-06-04 lúc 15.14.44.png

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
That being the case I would look at the USB settings you are using, as that is the most likely element to mess with the Bluetooth module, seeing as it is connected to an Internal USB header port. You can have the correct kexts/settings for the Bluetooth module, but if the USB port it is connected too is not set/configured correctly then you may see sporadic changes in the working of the Bluetooth module.

You don't have a USBMap.kext or UTBMAp.kext in your EFI, so I am assuming you are relying on the USB ports natively activated in macOS.

MacOS might activate your Bluetooth module when booting, as it happens to be one of the ports it activates, after a sleep the same USB ports may not be activated automatically. Hence the reason and need for the USB configuration. Creating and adding a USBMap.kext or UTBMap.kext to your OC setup would activate the same USB ports with the same connector type each time the system boots or wakes after sleep, removing this Bluetooth issue.

long08

AMD OS X Member
Trong trường hợp đó, tôi sẽ xem xét các cài đặt USB mà bạn đang sử dụng, vì đó là yếu tố có khả năng gây rối nhất với mô-đun Bluetooth, vì nó được kết nối với cổng tiêu đề USB bên trong. Bạn có thể có kexts/cài đặt chính xác cho mô-đun Bluetooth, nhưng nếu cổng USB được kết nối cũng không được đặt/cấu hình chính xác thì bạn có thể thấy những thay đổi không thường xuyên trong hoạt động của mô-đun Bluetooth.

Bạn không có USBMap.kext hoặc UTBMAp.kext trong EFI của mình, vì vậy tôi cho rằng bạn đang dựa vào các cổng USB được kích hoạt nguyên bản trong macOS.

MacOS có thể kích hoạt mô-đun Bluetooth của bạn khi khởi động, vì đây là một trong các cổng mà nó kích hoạt, sau khi ngủ, các cổng USB tương tự có thể không được kích hoạt tự động. Do đó, lý do và nhu cầu cấu hình USB. Việc tạo và thêm USBMap.kext hoặc UTBMap.kext vào thiết lập OC của bạn sẽ kích hoạt các cổng USB giống nhau với cùng loại đầu nối mỗi khi hệ thống khởi động hoặc thức dậy sau khi ngủ, loại bỏ sự cố Bluetooth này.
Cảm ơn rất nhiều. I will learn about USBMap.kext

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.