Integrated keyboard and touchpad do not work

coucx

AMD OS X Member
As the title suggests, my HP laptop keyboard and trackpad are not working. The model is a 15-ay011nl, with 8gb of ram, i7 6500U and h520 integrated graphics card. I tried and tried again but nothing until I added all the possible kext concerning the trackpads. Somebody help me.

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    16.7 MB · Views: 0

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
As the title suggests, my HP laptop keyboard and trackpad are not working. The model is a 15-ay011nl, with 8gb of ram, i7 6500U and h520 integrated graphics card. I tried and tried again but nothing until I added all the possible kext concerning the trackpads. Somebody help me.
Look at my HP notebook EFI build here. > https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...otebook-17-x105tx-intel-core-i7-7500u.321277/

The files you require (in addition to those in your build) are:

OC/ACPI/SSDT-GPIO.aml

OC/Kexts/VoodooI2C.kext
OC/Kexts/VoodooI2CHID.kext
OC/Kexts/VoodooPS2Controller.kext

Note the order that my kexts load, especially for VoodooI2C onwards and which ones have been enabled/disabled. The order of the kexts loading is very important I found for the
Voodoo drivers to work.

coucx

AMD OS X Member
Guarda il mio notebook HP EFI build qui. > https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...otebook-17-x105tx-intel-core-i7-7500u.321277/

I file di cui hai bisogno (oltre a quelli nella tua build) sono:

OC/ACPI/SSDT-GPIO.aml

OC/Kexts/VoodooI2C.kext
OC/Kexts/VoodooI2CHID.kext
OC/Kexts/VoodooPS2Controller.kext

Nota l'ordine di caricamento dei miei kext, in particolare per VoodooI2C in poi e quali sono stati abilitati/disabilitati. L'ordine di caricamento dei kexts è molto importante che ho trovato per il
Driver voodoo al lavoro.
nothing to do, I installed as you advised me but it doesn't work the same. Maybe I need to change some config settings?

Attachments

• EFI.rar
    16.6 MB · Views: 1

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
nothing to do, I installed as you advised me but it doesn't work the same. Maybe I need to change some config settings?
Okay. See if adding VoodooInput.kext above those kexts also help? If not try this next one - in some configurations I've seen some laptops needed the files like this:

VoodooInput
VoodooI2C
VoodooI2CElan
VoodooPS2Controller

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
If this is a HP laptop then it is more likely to be using a Synaptic touchpad. So using VoodooI2CSynaptics.kext, would make more sense.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.