install error

realguitar

AMD OS X Member
Hi, please help me, I'm trying to install hackintosh on my computer (amd ryzen 5 1600, rx 470, asus prime b350m-a) and I get an error when selecting the Install macOS Sonoma disc and the loading does not continue. I tried different EFl, did it myself and took it from the Internet, it's still such a mistake.

1710970708677.png

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Post a copy of your current OpenCore EFI, so we can see what you are using and what might be causing the issues you are facing.

realguitar

AMD OS X Member
Post a copy of your current OpenCore EFI, so we can see what you are using and what might be causing the issues you are facing.
Hi, I have tried many different EFI's, still the same error, I think my components need additional firmware.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 5

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi, I have tried many different EFI's, still the same error, I think my components need additional firmware.
Your core counts were wrong, I changed them to six cores in the EFI I uploaded.

Are your bios settings looking similar to these?

AMD BIOS Settings​

• Note: Most of these options may not be present in your firmware, we recommend matching up as closely as possible but don't be too concerned if many of these options are not available in your BIOS

#Disable​

• Fast Boot
  • Secure Boot
  • Serial/COM Port
  • Parallel Port
  • Compatibility Support Module (CSM) (Must be off in most cases, GPU errors/stalls like gIO are common when this option is enabled)
  • IOMMU

#Enable​

• Above 4G Decoding (This must be on, if you can't find the option then add npci=0x3000 to boot-args. Do not have both this option and npci enabled at the same time.)
    • If you are on a Gigabyte/Aorus or an AsRock motherboard, enabling this option may break certain drivers(ie. Ethernet) and/or boot failures on other OSes, if it does happen then disable this option and opt for npci instead
    • 2020+ BIOS Notes: When enabling Above4G, Resizable BAR Support may become an available on some X570 and newer motherboards. Please ensure that Booter -> Quirks -> ResizeAppleGpuBars is set to 0 if this is enabled.
  • EHCI/XHCI Hand-off
  • OS type: Windows 8.1/10 UEFI Mode (some motherboards may require "Other OS" instead)
  • SATA Mode: AHCI

#

Attachments

• EFI-4.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 4

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hi, yes, the problem was in the incorrectly set processor cores. I started to install and at the end the computer endlessly reboots and such an error is grounded.

It looks like your GPU is not engaging, can I assume your bios does not have the Above 4G Decoding setting? Your config.plist boot arguments calls for npci=0x2000 unfairgva=1 alcid=11 -v debug=0x100 keepsyms=1. You can try npci=0x3000. If the bios option is available remove any instance of npci=

realguitar

AMD OS X Member
I don't have this function (asus prime b350m-a, bios 2020), I tried to put ncpi=0x3000 but the same error.

Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Here is an OpenCore 0.9.9 EFI for your B350-A/R 5 1600/RX 470 system.

See if this helps.

Attachments

• EFI-v1.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 6

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
How long did you leave the system on that screen? As I don’t see an error. AMD systems can pause foe some time when booting the installer, you need to have some patience, especially when the screen doesn’t show an error, or kernel panic.

realguitar

AMD OS X Member
How long did you leave the system on that screen? As I don’t see an error. AMD systems can pause foe some time when booting the installer, you need to have some patience, especially when the screen doesn’t show an error, or kernel I've been waiting for 10 minutes, no reaction, but the fans are spinning very loudly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.