I need help to enter the world of Hackintosh

Shauna

AMD OS X Member
I am trying to install hackintosh on my pc but I have not succeeded every time I start the system and give it to install the system, it restarts or stays stopped

i try with Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra and Maverick i dont know why happens im trying install from windows
If someone can help me I would appreciate it very much this is very difficult for me and I am giving up

my specs

CPU: A10 5800K
GPU: RX 580
RAM: 8 GB (single)
MOTHER: FM2a58M-VG3

one example from maverick
https://gyazo.com/e474aff23ceb3d001241feeed0254a10

with catalina only get
++++++++++++++++++++++++++

with Mojave
randomseed
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

high sierra same as mojave

RyzenPro

AMD OS X Member
Send me your boot config.plist

Shauna

AMD OS X Member
how can get that? im really new in this im trying using public iso's i need create my own? im using premade iso from olarilla?

Shauna

AMD OS X Member
you have discord? for ask little things? if you have addme Anuahs#8225

Shauna

AMD OS X Member
hi its me again how can
How can I know which kext I need for everything to work correctly? I'm stuck on that right now

wild_eep

AMD OS X Member
How can I know which kext I need for everything to work correctly? I'm stuck on that right now

Hackintoshes require a lot of trial and error, that is the nature of trying to install an OS onto hardware it wasn't meant to be installed on. Its highly unlikely that everything will work correctly. The only way for everything to work correctly is to get a real Mac. The OpenCore guide suggests many of the kexts you'll need, but your exact needs really depends on your specific hardware configuration. That's why many suggest that you start from scratch using the OpenCore guide to build your hackintosh. It will help you understand how your system works, unlike a prebuilt ISO.

Shauna

AMD OS X Member
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I already configure some kext. I don't know if the ones I have are right. I don't know much about that. Configure the config.plist and the patches too, now what's next? restart I put the usb and it only takes me something called Shell

thepensivemonk

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I tried a Hackintosh on an A6 based system last year and I had lots of trouble with the motherboard/bios compatibility. Keep in mind that you need the patches specific to your generation of AMD A10 processor. Don't be tempted to just use the sample config.plist included with OpenCore, you really need to start from scratch with the guide and follow all the suggestions, including making sure your boot USB has the proper Mac OS install on it, and the separate EFI partition has all your OpenCore files in exactly the directory naming and order specified in the guide.

You will likely get a lot more support after you have become more familiar with setting up and building that first installer.

pm

Shauna

AMD OS X Member
I managed to install Sierra before but with a public build but now I want to put Catalina I was following a video tutorial on how I did it with open core but I was following the guide but with my specifications but when trying to start in bios I did not succeed alone takes me something called shell

thepensivemonk

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I managed to install Sierra before but with a public build but now I want to put Catalina I was following a video tutorial on how I did it with open core but I was following the guide but with my specifications but when trying to start in bios I did not succeed alone takes me something called shell

It sounds like you are in the UEFI shell, which may mean you didn't setup your EFI partition properly. Video's go out of date far too quickly, particularly as OpenCore changes. Follow the guide, and make sure you are using known good tools like ProperTree for editing your config.plist and MountEFI for accessing the EFI partition.

pm

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.