how to display openshell boot option automatically?

geeinhub

AMD OS X Member
I installed Monterey with OpenCore 0.8.0, followed dortania post install guide, up to now there is only one boot option, i.e. my maocs, if not clicking 'space' at the OC boot menu

but my friend's Catalina, it will auto display the openshell , etc tools in boot option?

could someone enlighten me what's wrong?

Attachments

• bootoption.jpg
    bootoption.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 3

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Option in the config.plist to 'Hide Auxillary icons' will be enabled in your setup.

Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 15.24.36.png Misc > Boot > HideAuxillary - True, this automatically hides the icons on the boot screen

Screenshot 2022-07-04 at 15.24.45.png Misc > Boot > HideAuxillary - False, this automatically displays the icons on the boot screen

So a simple change in your config.plist will show all the Tools and drivers on the boot screen, those that are enabled in your setup.

geeinhub

AMD OS X Member
Option in the config.plist to 'Hide Auxillary icons' will be enabled in your setup.

View attachment 6488 Misc > Boot > HideAuxillary - True, this automatically hides the icons on the boot screen

View attachment 6489 Misc > Boot > HideAuxillary - False, this automatically displays the icons on the boot screen

So a simple change in your config.plist will show all the Tools and drivers on the boot screen, those that are enabled in your setup.
thanks , I learned a new word 😅😅😅

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.