Binaria Industries

AMD OS X Member
Hi from Ibiza.

Putting away my old hackintosh (4820K socket 2011, 32GB RAM 2400Mhz DDR3, Asus P9x79, RX560, Catalina), and waiting for my new stuff to arrive (Ryzen 5600X, Asus TUF x570 gaming plus, 2x16GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 + the old RX560, I don't play games).

I have been following AMD Hackintosh scene long time ago, since recompiled kernels. Finally, in time to renew my hardware for next 7-10 years, and after reading carefully, I decided to go thru dark side of the force, and build a Ryzentosh, and I am very excited.

I use hackintosh for production in web development and in my every day, my first one was a Quad2Core Q6600, then the mentioned i7 4820K, and soon my Ryzen 5600X.

I've been reading everyhting I can, so I am ready to the new experience... and nowadays Intel Hackintosh are for lammers xD

We keep in touch here.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.