Hi from Finland!

HartsaD

AMD OS X Member
This is my first Hackintosh project. Both operating systems running. A few issues with Big Sur: Lan doesn't work both: Intel and Marvell, but wifi running in Big Sur. Anyway all systems work in Win 11. Second issue is that "About this mac, Processor unknown" issue, But AMD Power Gadget shows everything right. Third: I need to do USB map (didn't yet) and Fourth:graphics have a small issue with videos. I'm a sound-designer so maybe some DAW issues, and other sound program issues later...

OG Nerd

Knows Enough To Get In Trouble
Donator
AMD OS X Member
This is my first Hackintosh project. Both operating systems running. A few issues with Big Sur: Lan doesn't work both: Intel and Marvell, but wifi running in Big Sur. Anyway all systems work in Win 11. Second issue is that "About this mac, Processor unknown" issue, But AMD Power Gadget shows everything right. Third: I need to do USB map (didn't yet) and Fourth:graphics have a small issue with videos. I'm a sound-designer so maybe some DAW issues, and other sound program issues later...
Hello from United States. Glad to see you got it working. As for the Lan, I do not know much about the Marvel, but the Intel, there are a couple kexts you can try to get that workin. If you have not, I would suggest grabbing Kext Updater, it has the ability to download the latest kexts and bootloaders and is very handy. As for USB mapping, I would suggest USB Toolbox. It runs in windows and makes mapping usb ports rather easy. Links to both are below...

USB ToolBox
Kext Updater

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.