Hi everyone =)

a6666

AMD OS X Member
Hello, my name is George. I am from Argentina. I am trying to install macos on an old desktop computer that I have so researching on google ended up in this forum. Unfortunately I have not been able to achieve it. I've been trying for two days but I can't even get to opencore boot. I have read the dortania guide step by step and followed the instructions and configured the bios. but I have not been able to start the system. I think my hardware is not compatible although according to what I read it is.

My computer:
CPU: AMD FX 8350
Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO rev 2.0
GPU: sapphire r7 260x 2gb gddr5
ssd: wd 240gb green

I have tried several times. The first time I was getting oc errors that I corrected but then the screen went dark and freezes.

In my last attempt yesterday I didn't even boot the pendrive and it would restart.

I have tried only with catalina. I even try an image downloaded from hackintosh zone and with that image and boot open core but then when I select to boot macos installer the computer shows a +++++ and then it freezes...

I not longer know what to do and I'm about to give up. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this message.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.