hi all , need help regarding usb on amd ryzen 5 2600g with asus prime B450 M-K

missime

AMD OS X Member
need help on usb 3.0 not working in my computer . i used an efi from asus prime B450M-A . everything works except usb 3,0

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
need help on usb 3.0 not working in my computer . i used an efi from asus prime B450M-A . everything works except usb 3,0
Hi there,

Okay. If that's the case check if you have the following SSDTs and kexts installed:

SSDT-EC-USBX
SSDT-UIAC OR SSDT-XHC0-TO-XHC.aml + SSDT-XHC1-TO-XHC2.aml
SSDT-SBUS-MCHC.aml
Enable USBInjectall if you haven't already and disable XHCIPortLimit you are using Monterey

With the above setup, see if you can detect the USB 3.0 ports using Corpnewt's USBMap script under Terminal, keeping it within the 15 active ports limit
It is a tool used to create your own USB map.
If you do create one (a kext inserted into EFI/OC/Kexts), and you will need to enable the new USBMap and disable USBInjectall.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Enable USBInjectall if you haven't already and disable XHCIPortLimit you are using Monterey

USBInjectAll doesn't work on AMD. I've found the best way is to use the USBToolBox and map the USB on Windows for AMD.

Middleman

AMD OS X Member
USBInjectAll doesn't work on AMD. I've found the best way is to use the USBToolBox and map the USB on Windows for AMD.
Aha got it! Thanks for that Shanee

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.