Help!!!......"The recovery server could not be contacted !!!"

puranet

AMD OS X Member
High Sierra 10.13.6
i can make bootable USB from OpenCore and it can boot to Recovery mode.
But can't install macOS becouse it say "the recovery server could not be contacted".
• Change Date to years 2017,2018,2019 not work for my PC (Disconnect network from PC....Lan,Wifi)
• boot from BaseSystem.dmg not work.
• boot from RecoveryHDMetaDmg.pkg not work.

file install macOS download from gibmacOS-master >>Link
>Thank you in advance.<<
=====================
Ryzen 5 3500
Gigabyte B450M Elite
GTX1050
Kingston 16 GB 3200
Kingston SSD 250GB

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Did you include RTL8111.kext for you LAN or enable WiFi?

silkroadonsale

AMD OS X Member
High Sierra 10.13.6
i can make bootable USB from OpenCore and it can boot to Recovery mode.
But can't install macOS becouse it say "the recovery server could not be contacted".
• Change Date to years 2017,2018,2019 not work for my PC (Disconnect network from PC....Lan,Wifi)
• boot from BaseSystem.dmg not work.
• boot from RecoveryHDMetaDmg.pkg not work.

file install macOS download from gibmacOS-master >>Link

=====================
Ryzen 5 3500
Gigabyte B450M Elite
GTX1050
Kingston 16 GB 3200
Kingston SSD 250GB
HS Recovery server is shutdown so u can't do any with it. only option is to install Mojave or higher OS so you have macOS desktop environment to make full installer for HS then u can install HS as you wish. or if u have laptop with macOS then u can created USB full installer and move the working EFI to that USB full installer you just make then you can have offline installer for HS.

torro.ixq

AMD OS X Member
HS Recovery server is shutdown so u can't do any with it. only option is to install Mojave or higher OS so you have macOS desktop environment to make full installer for HS then u can install HS as you wish. or if u have laptop with macOS then u can created USB full installer and move the working EFI to that USB full installer you just make then you can have offline installer for HS.
Can you tell me how to download full installer? If i understand, do i need to download .app?

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Use Corpnewt's GibMacOS python script to download the version of macOS you need, and get it directly from Apple.

Select the green button named 'CODE' not eh page linked above, and download the zipped folder. This can be used on Windows as well as macOS by using the documents that end with .bat file extension.

Screenshot 2023-10-13 at 17.27.22.png screenshot of gibMacOS folder contents with Windows .bat files highlighted.

Just for clarity in macOS you would use the .command files.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.