Coolice

AMD OS X Member
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to make an EFI for my AMD Ryzen 9 7950x and ASUS TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS WIFI. I'm using Opencore 0.9.7. When I boot from the USB drive, it gets stuck at "Registered CoreAnalyticsHub functions with xnu". There is not much information on the internet on how to solve this. Can anyone help me further? I added my EFI files.

With my previous system AMD Ryzen 7 5700G and ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS WIFI II, I managed to get a working EFI and successfully installed macOS Sonoma.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 6

svan71

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hello, what graphics card are you using?

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I don't have a graphics card. I'm using the graphics from the AMD Ryzen 9 7950x processor.
Your processors iGPU is not supported, you would need to purchase a supported AMD graphics card to be able to use any version of OSX.

svan71

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I don't have a graphics card. I'm using the graphics from the AMD Ryzen 9 7950x processor.
You just need a compatible card, nothing crazy like the price of that CPU. A RX580 will do fine.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.