Hello, need help with big sure ryzen

maxhackintosh

AMD OS X Member
Hi all, who can help me make config and boot for my ryzen 5950x and asus crosshero VIII wifi?
I'am new here.
I have nvidia gtx 1080ti graphic card.

Thanks

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Your Nvidia GTX 1080Ti graphics card is not supported in any version of macOS newer than High Sierra. The Nvidia Web Drivers require for your Pascal card to work in macOS were last released for High Sierra and nothing newer. Have a read of this GPU Buyers Guide - Nvidia section:

So you won't ever be able to run Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, Monterey or Ventura with the GTX 1080 Ti GPU.

You would be advised to have a look in the Success Stories forum to see if anyone with the same or a similar setup as yours has posted their EFI and methodology for successfully installing macOS. Don't just grab one that looks similar, as that won't work.

Here is a link to the Specifications for your Asus Crosshair VIII wifi motherboard:

You need to use OpenCore as the boot loader, so you best start reading the OpenCore guide, and get familiar with the Ryzen config.plist guide.

maxhackintosh

AMD OS X Member
Thanks for your help sir!

I cant make config with gtx 1080ti, so i cant boot and install.... who can help please?
I use high sierra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.