Dual booting MacOS

Rafi

AMD OS X Member
Hey everyone,
I'm interested on installing MacOS with my Windows 10 & I'm completely new to the realm of hackintosh but I have used linux before ( currently using as well ).
So, I was wondering how can I install it in my system ( I have arch linux & windows installed but I can remove arch linux if needed ; it is using grub boot loader)
Also I was thinking which version works well the most as I would want that over the latest sonoma.
Here's my Specs :
5600G
16 GB RAM
512 GB NVME SSD (HP EX900)
No External GPU

TIA

Last edited:

svan71

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Using integrated graphics is not really recommended but it can be done. Using Opencore NO-ACPI allows you to boot in to windows mac and linux using Opencores boot menu.

Rafi

AMD OS X Member
Using integrated graphics is not really recommended but it can be done. Using Opencore NO-ACPI allows you to boot in to windows mac and linux using Opencores boot menu.

Why is it not recommended?

svan71

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
From the elitemacx86 link I sent. "Please note that this is an early stage of development for AMD APUs on macOS and as of now, this could be a limited experience. Certain features may not be available and bugs are present and there can be issues across different systems, but an official version has to be released yet."

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Use NootedRed.kext to get the AMD APU working in macOS.

I have used this kext with a Ryzen 5 5600G and a Ryzen 7 5700G.

This is a link to the NootedRed/Actions tab, where the latest version of the kext can be downloaded- select the Atefacts link.

You need to be signed in to GitHub in order to download the folder. Use the Release kext.

This kext is used in place of WhateverGreen.kext in your OC setup, the two should never be used together.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.