Compatibility check ?

alexander10908

AMD OS X Member
Hey everyone,
I'm interested on installing MacOS with my Windows 11 & I'm completely new to the realm of hackintosh but I have used linux before
So, I was wondering how can I install it in my system
Also I was thinking which version works well the most as I would want that over the latest sonoma.
Here's my Specs :

16 GB RAM
1tb GB NVME SSD corsair
amd radeon rx 7700xt
amd ryzen 7 7800x3d

TIA

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Hey everyone,
I'm interested on installing MacOS with my Windows 11 & I'm completely new to the realm of hackintosh but I have used linux before
So, I was wondering how can I install it in my system
Also I was thinking which version works well the most as I would want that over the latest sonoma.
Here's my Specs :

16 GB RAM
1tb GB NVME SSD corsair
amd radeon rx 7700xt
amd ryzen 7 7800x3d

TIA
I don't see which motherboard you have but it's likely possible, unfortunately your graphics card isn't supported. It will be a performance hit but I believe you can use the onboard iGPU using NootRX.kext. I would suggest to purchase a separate SSD for install. If you go that route check back for information on some drives that are compatible.

Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
I don't think the Ryzen 7 7800 XD3 has a compatible APU.

Using a compatible Navi (5000 series) or Navi II (6000 series) dGPU would probably be the best option, with a Ryzen 7000 CPU.

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I don't think the Ryzen 7 7800 XD3 has a compatible APU.

Using a compatible Navi (5000 series) or Navi II (6000 series) dGPU would probably be the best option, with a Ryzen 7000 CPU.
You could very well be right about the iGPU. Might be an out of the box fail.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.