com.apple.xpc em rx560xfx

João vitor

AMD OS X Member
galera algume sabe esse erro de com.apple.xpc? toda vez que tento dar boot com minha RX560 xfx ele da esse erro, mas se eu tiro ela e dou boot pelo video integrado o sistema entra de boa

i7 8700k
rx560 xfx

quero instalar usando a rx560
image.png

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 1

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Which motherboard are you using? Make and model required.
Which XFX RX560 GPU are you using? Single fan, Double Dissipation, 2GB or 4GB model?

Qual placa-mãe você está usando? É necessário fazer e modelar.
Qual GPU XFX RX560 você está usando? Ventilador único, Dissipação Dupla, modelo de 2GB ou 4GB?

OG Deltwin

The FX Guy
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Please write in english, what version of whatevergreen.kext are u using?

OG Deltwin

The FX Guy
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Which motherboard are you using? Make and model required.
Which XFX RX560 GPU are you using? Single fan, Double Dissipation, 2GB or 4GB model?

Qual placa-mãe você está usando? É necessário fazer e modelar.
Qual GPU XFX RX560 você está usando? Ventilador único, Dissipação Dupla, modelo de 2GB ou 4GB?
Lol we wrote at the same time

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
Using the WhateverGreen.kext -wegnoegpu boot argument in your config.plist will stop your system booting with the dGPU set to provide display out services!
Using the -igfxvesa boot argument will make the IGPU boot in to VESA (low resolution) mode, which Apple use for troubleshooting display issues.

You should be setting the IGPU to run with a Headless/Empty framebuffer and the display connected to the RX 560 only.

Having the prev-lang:kbd entry empty can cause kernel panics on Intel systems. This should be populated with the language of the keyboard you are using, Portuguese or Brazilian Portuguese. There are a few options for each language. I have set it for Portuguese.

You do not need the RestrictEvents.kext when using the iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS. That kext is specifically for MacPro SMBIOS systems.

When running macOS on a Coffee Lake system such as yours you should be using the iMac19,1 SMBIOS, as that is the closest match to your system.

Try the alternative Coffee Lake OpenCore EFI attached below.
  • It deals with the issues I mention above.
  • I haven't updated the OC version from 0.8.4 (September 2022).
  • I removed the Olarila SSDT and added standard Coffee Lake SSDT's.
  • I replaced the kexts in the /EFI/OC/Kexts folder with current versions of the kexts I think you will need.
If you get stuck or your Ethernet doesn't work, post a photo of the Verbose text from the kernel panic.

When you tell us which Motherboard you are using we can fix any Ethernet issues, if one of the Ethernet kexts provided doesn't work.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.