Cannot boot into "Install Mac OS"

Stedella

AMD OS X Member
Hi guys,
It's the first time i write into this blog, so i hope i can get help asap because i'm in hurry for my university stuff (for xcode). By the way here is the problem:

I was able to follow the OpenCore's guide but what i found were two main problems: My Motherboard and my GPU.

In fact i have an MSI x570 A PRO and an XFX RX 590 OC.
Looking for over half and a week i found some scratch of config and tweaks to make everything works. And in fact this morning i was able to start the installation for the first time.
The problem occurs when, as Dortania's guide says, during installation it should restart. But after that i can't find the voice "Install Mac OS". Just the window's voice, the bootable USB and "Reset NVRAM", wich is visible thanks to config.plist.

Anyone else faced this problem and solved? Thanks in advance!

UPDATE: Nevermind, after 3 non-stop days of trials i figured out the problem and solved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.