Can Laptop Ryzen CPU support Hackintosh

Artstrel

AMD OS X Member
Hey everyone!
I'd wanna to install hackintosh because i need some specific programs on Mac OS like XCode, Sketch, etc. and i don't wanna to install VM because i wanna feel how i'm gonna work on Mac OS before buying macbook. I search an information about how to install Mac OS on laptops with Ryzen CPU and found oly one topic in Reddit with answer that this solution doesn't exist at all. Can you tell me - is it true? Have been something changes since that moment?
Thank you in advance for any response

ExtremeXT

Donator
Donator
Hey everyone!
I'd wanna to install hackintosh because i need some specific programs on Mac OS like XCode, Sketch, etc. and i don't wanna to install VM because i wanna feel how i'm gonna work on Mac OS before buying macbook. I search an information about how to install Mac OS on laptops with Ryzen CPU and found oly one topic in Reddit with answer that this solution doesn't exist at all. Can you tell me - is it true? Have been something changes since that moment?
Thank you in advance for any response
If the laptop has a Vega iGPU, yes.

AMDPUSH

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Maybe we should have a list of succesfull laptop working, even a top one or a thrad for that. I know with the Apple silicon, this maybe too late, but i can see in that case some people need advices

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.