Bluetoothfixup Monterey 12.2 bcm94352z

mjgha

AMD OS X Member
Hi all,

Now that appleIGC is there for intel 211I I am wondering if the Bluetoothfixup tool is also working well on Monterey with a BCM 94352z. If so I will proceed to update.

Thanks.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
The two devices are not linked in anyway, No changes have been made to the BluetoolFixup.kext, as a result of the work undertaken to get the i211 Ethernet controller working in macOS Monterey. So why would you assume that the bluetooth issues are fixed?

This is what the OpenIntelWireless Git hub page states for Intel Bluetooth on Monterey.

What additional steps should I do to make Bluetooth work on macOS Monterey

1. Make sure IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext v1.1.3 or newer is used.
  2. Exclude the injection of IntelBluetoothInjector.kext for macOS Monterey from the Bootloader's config
  3. Include BlueToolFixup.kext from acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM (opens new window)
You never know your luck until you try.

mjgha

AMD OS X Member
@Edhawk Sorry for the confusion on the two devices. The two devices were the reason for me to wait to update to Monterey. The https://github.com/donatengit/AppleIGB kext solves the ethernet issue.

I was just wondering if the bluetoothfixup works on monterey for the bcm94352z. Thank you for the info you shared. Ill see if i will try over the weekend when i got sometime.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.