[BIG PROBLEM] Ryzen 9 7900X + 6900 XT + x670E-F

JRevenge7

AMD OS X Member
Hi,
first of all, I wanted to thank in advance those who will help me, I'm also willing to donate for the realization of the work, since I need it for work, to fix my big problem that I'm having with my new build. I am a former owner of a x570f, r9 5900x and always a 6900 xt where everything worked perfectly, being a graphic designer, I decided to upgrade my build (also in view of the future), but today I find myself asking you for help because I am having a lot of trouble getting it to go.

Attached, you will find the EFI that currently led me at least to the installation of the system. I also managed to do an IOReg and an export of Hackintool

What's happening to me?

When starting the system, it doesn't always start, it performs the verbose, black screen and instead of starting the system, it returns me to the bios screen and then to OC and very often I have to do "clean nvram" several times to start the system.

Once started, it happens that randomly, the PC crashes, restarts and returns to the bios and then to OC and the problem starts again.

My complete hardware is as follows:

- Asus Rog Strix x570e-f

- Ryzen 9 7900x

- AMD 6900XT

- Corsair DDR5 6000 MHz Ram

- Commander Pro Corsair (which is detected as a UPS)

- NVME SN850x 1TB

- NVME 980 Pro 1TB

I'm available at any time and moment for tests or to solve the problem decisively.

I ask for help because I need it for work and I need someone to help me.

Waiting for your feedback,
A thousand thanks.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • IOReg di Andrea.zip
    882.1 KB · Views: 1
  • pcidevices.plist
    13.7 KB · Views: 3

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator
Here are some suggestions:

Screenshot 2023-01-21 at 10.25.48 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-01-21 at 10.26.53 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-01-21 at 10.28.42 AM.png
Let us know if these changes help. I'm also a bit concerned about the Corsair Commander Pro, but you are using the Commander Pro kext, so that should be okay.

JRevenge7

AMD OS X Member
Hi,
thank you very much for the advice, the system is much better!

This is the current EFI, which I'm running "stable"

Do you have any other advice for me? I also made an updated ssdt to disable the commander pro xt, because the current .kext unfortunately crashes the system (dates back to 2021)

Waiting for your response,

Thanks again!

View attachment 9509View attachment 9510View attachment 9511
Let us know if these changes help. I'm also a bit concerned about the Corsair Commander Pro, but you are using the Commander Pro kext, so that should be okay.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.