ASRock B650M Riptide + 7800X3D

SchmockLord

AMD OS X Member
Hello guys,

some may know me from my Hackintosh HowTo Videos and my Github Repo.

I was using Intel Hackintoshs in the past, but now switched to AMD.

I think I can finally share my EFI here. Currently I have no issues to fix and I would call this EFI pretty solid.

Last thing I had to solve was USB-Port Mapping via SSDT and a Wake issue, that it took two keypresses to wake the display.

Github Repository: https://github.com/SchmockLord/Hackintosh-ASRock-B650M-Riptide-7800X3D

The only thing that could be better is my Geekbench Scores.

Windows:

Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 13.05.32.png

MacOS:

Screenshot 2023-06-01 at 13.06.02.png

Notes:
  • iGPU is causing a crash on wake if enabled. Disable iGPU in BIOS or disable it via Device Properties in your config.plist just for macOS
  • Two Keypresses to wake display after sleep was solved by using SSDT-USBW.aml + USBWakeFixup.kext + Adding acpi-wake-type=01 for every USB controller (XH00, XHC0, XHC1 and XHC2) in the device properties.
  • USB-Port Mapping is done via SSDT-USB-B650M-Riptide.aml:
    • XH00 is defined in DSDT.aml.
    • XHC0, XHC1 and XHC2 are defined in SSDT-USB.aml.
    • I had to fix all errors in DSDT.aml and removed USB-port definition from the DSDT.aml.
    • I also deleted the original SSDT-USB.aml. The USB-Port Mapping for all controllers is in the SSDT-USB-B650M-Riptide.aml.
USB Port Mapping

USB-Port-Mapping_B650M-Riptide.png

Attachments

• EFI_OC092.zip
    5 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:

ovenlite1

AMD OS X Member
Welcome, good to see you here! What a coincidence, I have a good friend that I directed to your Z590i Vision D EFI. As far as I know he's still rocking that system:)

Congrats on your latest success and switch to AMD!

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.