Deleted member 21445

AMD OS X Member
Hello, will the newly released 7940hs processor be suitable for installing hackintosh I want to buy minisforum um 790 pro I would appreciate it if you could help me with this issue can install my current laptop Huawei Matebook 14 amd 5500u on this computer with a processor?

I want to say that my purpose for using Macos is xcode, I hope I have put the topic in the right place.

I don't play games so it's enough for me to have an igpu processor without a video card, I hope there is support for the 7940hs processor "NootedRed"

Last edited:

Jo-Toku

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I doubt it. The integrated igpu is Rdna3, and that architecture was never compatible with mac os to this day. Mac last AMD compatible architecture was RDNA 2. So the highest potential IGPU for mac OS would be theoretically the AMD Radeon 680M from the Ryzen 6000.

I'd suggest get the Asus Zephyrus G14 with the RX 6800s which is a very fast dedicated GPU and is faster than the RX 6600m which is based on

Somebody in this forum got it working

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.