ACPI error: Parse/execution failed [] (), ae_aml_uninitialized_local ()

Chelik

AMD OS X Member
Hello, I have an Gigabyte AORUS Elite x570s motherboard and Ryzen 5800x.I cant boot the installer its stops at ACPI error: Parse/execution failed [] (), ae_aml_uninitialized_local (). In Dortania's quide says that x570 chipset don't need SSDT-CPUR but it doesn't says about x570s.As far as I know, the x570s is the same x570 but from another manufacturer that does not require active cooling.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 6

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
You don't say which version of macOS Big Sur you are trying to install. or which Graphics card you are using.

Can you confirm both please.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
I've assumed you are using an RX580 or similar graphics card, not one of the newer Vega or Navi cards.

I have also assumed you are installing Big Sur 11.3 or newer, so I have disabled the XhciportLimit quirk.

Try this AMD EFI folder, set for an 8-core CPU with X570 MB, using a new 2020+ Bios.
It uses OpenCore 0.7.7 and the OC GUI.

Copy the Whole EFI folder to the USB, otherwise it won't work.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.