Deleted member 23555

AMD OS X Member

Last edited:

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
If anyone can modify the EFI file and post it here, I want to test it and post the result with screen print.
I'm new to hackintosh (ryzentosh) installations.

Problem:

#[EB.WL.PWLFNV|!] Err(0xE) <- RT.GV wake-failure 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F802

#[EB.WL.DT|!] Err(0xE) <- EB.WL.PWLFNV

#[EB.WL.DT|!] Err(0xE) <- EB.WL.PWLFRTC

#[EB.LD.OFS|OPEN!] Err(0xE) <"System\\Library\\KernelCollection\\BootKernelExtension.kc.development">

Installation failed, screen: View attachment 13507View attachment 13497View attachment 13506
EDIT: @jan001232 . Before you go down the rabbit hole what make and model of SSD are you using?

I don't recognize any of the errors you are getting, maybe someone else will. Did you chose an NZXT board to Hackintosh? One thing that stands out here on the forum is that the most commonly used AM5 boards, such as Gigabyte or Asus, require different tweaks to work. Different ACPI files can be needed and MmioWhitelist values can also vary by manufacturer. I recognize that you are using an ASUS based EFI from another users build that obviously isn't working. It may never work but it is tough to know as you are trying to hack a poorly documented board. Hackintoshing is all about hardware choices.
Do you have windows installed? If so I would start with a stripped down EFI, just the basic kexts er the Dortania Guide, and then download and run SSDTTime by Corpnewt. Use the SSDT's it generates for your specific board instead of the ones you got for someone else. Then I would also do the best you can using USBToolBox to map your ports. Your MmioWhitelist values may still be wrong but you can cross that bridge later using trial and error.

Last edited:

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
No discrete GPU listed in the system (signature), the CPU if it contains an IGPU, won’t be supported in macOS.

NVME drives look suspect, I.e. Crucial T700 and Fanxiang M.2 drives (for storage?).

The Crucial drive uses an unsupported controller this is a known issue, so it would be a bad choice for a macOS boot drive.

The Fanxiang drive will use a innogrit or Maxio controller, which some other NVME Suppliers use, e.g. Kioxia. I am not sure if this will be compatible with macOS.

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
I am installing Sonoma on Fanxiang. For macOS Ventura Fanxiang works very well (writing 4350 MB/s, reading 4352 MB/s). Crucial T700 also works without problem in macOS Ventura, I have not yet measured the performance but video, file and folder playbacks without problem.

Fanxiang test image here ⇾ https://forum.amd-osx.com/threads/installation-successful-macos-ventura-on-nzxt-n7-b650e-with-amd-ryzen-7700x.4996/

I think that GPU is a good lead because in someone's installations, which I carry out before, I have the black screen several times.
I want to start by changing the graphics card slot (from PCIe 5.0 gen5 to PCIe 4.0 gen4).
Is it the Lilu kext that contains the graphics card drivers ?
Or what kext for RX470 ?
Whatevergreen.kext

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
If everyone makes choice of material / we will not have choice of material.
Merci. Pour les conseils.
Your first comment in English did not translate well, it doesn't make sense. All I was trying to say about your choice in hardware is if you decide to build a machine that is hackintosh capable hardware choices can the difference between success and failure.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.