Stuck At non ejectable disk image

DAFFY

AMD OS X Member
hi guys, after some searching I found a EFI for my setup but its not the latestOpenCore, I think its 0.6.0 and I'm now stuck at NOTE: administrator is creating non-ejectable disk image. I'm hoping that someone can help me on this. I've attached photo and EFI

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 2

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
hi guys, after some searching I found a EFI for my setup but its not the latestOpenCore

That's most likely the issue. Follow the guide and make your own EFI and see how it goes. We are here if you need help.

DAFFY

AMD OS X Member
Hi Shaneee, just went through the process of creating a 0.7.4 EFI folder and I just get a black screen. I tried using SSDTTime but I couldn't get it to dump my files, I even tried downloading the script files that were meant to fix the problem but had no luck there either. so I tried using a pre built SSDT. I've attached my EFI Folder. hopefully you or someone can make some sense of it because I'm stuck.. Thanks..

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
The 'Force cpuid_cores_per_package' patches are wrong. You've changed the Find value instead of the Replace value. Copy the patches in again and redo those ones.

DAFFY

AMD OS X Member
Hi Shaneee, ive redone the patches and still no picker list, could you take another look please at my Uploaded EFI version 0.7.4. Thanks

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 2

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
What do you mean by no picker list... Can you share an image.

DAFFY

AMD OS X Member
Hi Shaneee, I would share an image of the screen if there was an image to show. after booting all I get is a black screen. No OpenCore GUI or anything

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Is CSM disabled in your BIOS?

DAFFY

AMD OS X Member
Yes CSM is disabled in the BIOS

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Try with this,

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 5

DAFFY

AMD OS X Member
Thanks for the EFI but still just a black screen

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Target was already set your EFI so you'll see a bunch of txt files from each boot. Remove these then try boot with this EFI and upload the txt file it generates. This is a debug EFI.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 4

DAFFY

AMD OS X Member
Hi Shaneee, I've just tried the debug EFI and the text file is empty

DAFFY

AMD OS X Member
Hi Again Shaneee I'm still stuck with this EFI. Would it be beneficial to try and create a Clover EFI instead of OpenCore.?

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
That's strange... The target is set to 67 so it should at the very least output something even if it's not a debug build.

Code:
            <key>Target</key>
            <integer>67</integer>

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.