Solved Big Open Core problem

Der_Slime

Hey guys,

I need help :/

I´m trying to install High Sierra on my PC (with Legacy and no UEFI) and follows the official Open Core Guide. Everything worked fine, well Open core made a little problems, like that my Keyboard (USB) wont work, but nothing Serious. I used two USB sticks with OC (one with the installer and one only with OC for booting into my Harddrive with High sierra for the final instalation)
And now I have the problem. I cant use my Keyboard in OC so I cant choice wich Harddrive I want to use for boot and I cant enter my Mac OS anymore. I tried everything to get enabled the Keyboard in my Config.plist but nothing worked. Can someone please help me?
I´ll upload a ZIP with my current EFI Folder ;D

That is my Hardware

Mainboard: Asus m5a78l-m /USB3
CPU: AMD FX8350
GPU: MSI (Nvidia) Geforce GTX970 Gaming Edition
RAM: 16GB DDR3
Storage: 120GB SSD Windoows 2TB Files (Games, Onedrive and some other Stuff for Windows) 120GB SSD macOS Highsierra

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.7 MB · Views: 10

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
Try including this with your Drivers. Also the vault script isn't needed there.

Attachments

• OpenUsbKbDxe.efi.zip
    8.2 KB · Views: 4

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You included the driver in the config correct?

Der_Slime

is enabled. But no work... I dont know why exactly the Keyboard wont work in Opencore but its very sad :/

Der_Slime

Well I found the fix for my problem... I have to use the PS2 keyboard driver efi to use my Keyboard. Now its very laggy in opencanopy but I can deal with it ;D

RandomAccessMonkey

Hi I have the same mobo and FX 6300 Black with Radeon R9 GPU, latest version of open core and trying to use Big Sur.

I was wondering if you can provide images or go through your BIOS settings as there is no UEFI support for this MOBO.

Top Bottom