Search results

1. Tyoma

Trying to update the OC to 085

Hey guys.. so i tried to update my oc from 0.8.3 to 0.8.5 and now i can see the apple logo on the boot and nothing happens.. I saw here that the patches.plis should have 18 childrens.. but on github there is only 0 to 16 patches.. am i missing something? :/
  2. Tyoma

No sound output :/

Hey all, so after reinstalling Monterey, I can't get my sound work :/ (Had no problems before).. Any suggestions? :/
  3. Tyoma

Can't use 170hz after gpu upgrade

Hey all! I'm using Monterey 12.1 with 2 monitors: Gigabyte m27q 170Hz and Dell P2418D 60Hz. I was able to use the first monitor at 170hz with RX570 4GB without any problem, but yesterday I upgraded to Sapphire Pulse RX 6600 XT (with pikera boot args), and now if I choose any refresh rate above...
  4. Tyoma

New Nvme drive shown as external

Hey all! I had one WD_Black nvme drive with Big Sur installed on it, and regular SSD with windows for dual boot. I bought another nvme to move windows to it (I have 2 nvme slots) but now the new one is shown as an external drive.. Any way to fix it?
  5. Tyoma

OpenCanopy 0.7.0

Hey all, so I updated my OC to 0.7 but still can't get OpenCanopy to work :/ After restart, it falls back to text mode :/
  6. Tyoma

Gpu performance on AMD Hackintosh

Hi all, I have a question: How do I properly use agpminjector for my rx570? I saw a guide that says I need a X86PlatformPlugin to be loaded, but can't find it in the IORegistryExplorer..
  7. Tyoma

Shaneee patch?

Hi all! I saw on AMD_Vanilla's git that I should use Shaneee's patch for better amd gpu performance.. but can't find how to change it from Algrey's to Shaneee's.. how can I do it?
  8. Tyoma

Solved Success | Strix B450-i ITX USB-MAP

Hi all! I'm trying to create custom usb map for my Asus Rog Strix B450-I itx motherboard.. First I tried using Hackintool, but it doesn't show my both usb controllers: Then I tried using USBmap tool, but can't figure out how to do it.. (also saw somewhere that have too rename ptxh to xhc1, but...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.