Search results

1. E

Hardware limitations... Confusing

Hey! Did you manage to get your system running? I am planning a similar build for audio production and was wondering if you were able to get yours working well. My main concern is Thunderbolt as well, using a Focusrite Clarett 8PreX but through a Thunderbolt PCIe card, rather than built into...
  2. E

Asrock Phantom Gaming 4 + R5 3600 + Thunderbolt 3 - Audio Production Hackintosh

Hey thanks for the reply. Finally back to where I can carry on with tis project. Could you explain why this is necessary? I've read about needing to flash it but not entirely what that means or why I need to do it.
  3. E

AsRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 P3.20 RX5700 XT 8 GB OSX 11.1 Ryzen 9 3900X

I am planning a very similar build to this for audio work. Same motherboard, Ryzen 5 3600 CPU, RX 580 and planning to get Thunderbolt running. Did you have any luck getting Thunderbolt working? Are you using a Titan Ridge or the Asrock AIC?
  4. E

Asrock Phantom Gaming 4 + R5 3600 + Thunderbolt 3 - Audio Production Hackintosh

Hey! I'm looking to build a Hackintosh for audio production, and I need some assistance with getting everything working. My proposed build is as follows: CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 MOBO: Asrock X570 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200MHz GPU: AMD RX 580 4GB Thunderbolt AIC: Either Titan...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.