Search results

1. D

I can't change boot options in open core

Hello all, I can't change my boot options in the open core menu when I press my arrow keys nothing is happening and I can't find anything to fix this issue I need to go to the installer but it boots right to the MacOS partition which is not what I want... I hope someone can help me with...
  2. D

Keyboard not working in boot menu of opencore

Hello all, I can not select any boot option in open core boot menu there is a * in front of the MacOS partition but I can't select any other boot disk.. Can someone help me ?
  3. D

No UI in OpenCore

Thank you for your reply! I tried Mac OS High Sierra and still got the same results... I attached my newly created EFI folder
  4. D

No UI in OpenCore

Hello, I have a problem with my build. The problem is that whenever I try to boot to the OpenCore installer all I get is a blinking underscore. I don't know what to do I have ProvideConsoleGop enabled but still no luck. SYSTEM: Asrock 970M Pro 3 AMD FX 8350 MSI Geforce GTX 1050 TI Kingston...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.