Search results

1. rdymond

AMD released major BIOS update to fix X570 B550 USB issues. Broke my OSX install

I have been having constant crashes when gaming using Logitech G920 driving controller under windows, and only 3 USB ports seem to work in a stable way under MacOS. I have been doing updates to windows drivers as they come out, and recently discovered this thread. (By the way, this forum is...
  2. rdymond

Ryzen 3950x, Gigabyte X570, Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT

Here is the final component list. Component list FINAL Motherboard X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI w/ DDR4-3200, 5.1 Audio, Gigabit LAN, 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, 2-way CrossFire CPU AMD Ryzen 9 3950X RAM G.SKILL Trident Z Neo (For AMD Ryzen) Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin RGB DDR4 SDRAM DDR4...
  3. rdymond

Morgonaut and the 3960x hackintosh

According to https://morgonaut.cloud/hackintosh/worlds-fastest-hackintosh-ever-2019-apple-mac-pro-killer/ She has a working Hackintosh with the 3960x. So either she is a genius microcode hacker or everyone else is getting spoofed? What am I missing? Robin.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.