Search results

1. B

Acer Swift 3. (SF314-42, AMD Ryzen 4500U) Fine tuning

Hello! I have successfully installed both the Ventura and Sonoma systems on the laptop. Laptop details in the description! One thing I can't figure out is why the operating system only loads after 2-3 restarts? Do you have any ideas? The USB only works normally with GenericUSBXHCI.kext...
  2. B

Acer Swift 3. (SF314-42, AMD Ryzen 4500U) Big Sur / Monterey Test

Hello! I have an Acer Swift 3. (SF314-42, AMD Ryzen 4500U) I thought I'd give Nootedred a try. But loading only takes so far. What could be the problem? Error and Config file attached! Thanks for the help!
  3. B

Fenvi FB1200 Bluetooth

Hello! I would like help, I mapped the USB Ports with USBToolbox under Windows 11! In the picture below, you can see that the bluetooth is visible under the Fenvi FB1200. But it is not visible under Mac OS! What might be the problem? Thank you for your answers!
  4. B

Ventura Beta 3 error

Hello! does the error message below appear for anyone else with beta 3? beta 2 works!
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.