Search results

1. M

AMD Rayon R7 5800H Install Monterey kernel Panic

Try kvm in Ubuntu, that worked on my dell g5 5505(4800h+5600m), and the gpu was successfully passed through. However you will need an external display as well as extra mouse and keyboard
  2. M

I had heard from two different person that they might have solved it by modding the bios and motherboard themselves, or maybe we are counting on the Opencore team.
  3. M

Bad news guys, the 6800hs cpu doesn’t support tsc_adjust either. I gave up waiting and bought a rog flow x13 2022, it’s 6800hs+3050, I checked in AIDA64 that it also has not support for tsc_adjust By the way, windows11 is really better for touch screen users, and the android subsystem is also...
  4. M

That is a post from the guy I mentioned in the 3rd page of this thread, contents are relatively the same with that post.
  5. M

By the way, the ROG Zephyrus G14 2022 has 6800hs + 6700s(navi23 with mux switch). Does anyone have this model and maybe we can test if it has the tsc_adjust feature? If it does, it's possible to be fit for building a ryzentosh
  6. M

OEMs usually use models like pm981/pm9A1
  7. M

Would this quirk of OC work?
  8. M

Have you tried adding TSC_sync_margin=0 into boot-args?
  9. M

Well, bad news.😮‍💨
  10. M

Have you tried old version of cputscsync.kext? In that post a guy in the 16th floor mentioned his pc can boot correctly without support for tsc_adjust. Maybe you can contact him for more details.
  11. M

https://bbs.pcbeta.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1918677&extra=&page=1&mobile=yes The guys I mentioned was 1F & 16F
  12. M

Someone else said his CPU does not support TSC_ADJUST, but it can also install and use Monterey normally. The solution is to delete unnecessary CPU descriptions in DSDT and use voodootscsync.kext. He also said do not use the new cputscsync.kext, this will cause a kernel panic. Cputscsync.kext...
  13. M

There’s an article on a Chinese forum mentioned about it. The guy said: "Support for TSC_ADJUST is a must. Some cpus support TSC and TSC_ADJUST, but it will not work if the BIOS don’t support it. You need an external program to do it. But Cputscsync.kext only deals with clock synchronization...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.