Search results

1. S

MacPro7,1 = ASRock X570 ITX/TB3, 5900X, RX-570: chasing sleep/wake stability

What is the output for pmset -g command in terminal?
  2. S

FX6300 Nvidia GT 710 - Catalina - Opencore - Budget system

Follow the amd guide. I am not sure what the issue is. You have to use usb 2.0 port initially for the usb installer and when it boots, if you see ++++, swap the usb drive to an usb 3.0 port
  3. S

My plist (clover and opencore) are posted here To get usb 3.0 speeds via usb 3.0 ports, you need only xlncusbfix kext. To get usb 2.0 speeds via usb 3.0 ports using usb 2.0 drives, you can use a usb 3.0 hub or use genericusbxhci.kext ssdt-rmne.aml is needed only for imessage fix only. You can...
  4. S

Sound & Reboot issues - FX series

In bios, instead of auto cpu freq, set x18 so the freq is 3600mhz. Cpu freq in bios should match cpu freq in plist. Usb 2 will be at usb 1.1 speeds only. Only good for mouse and keyboard. Use a usb hub to a usb 3 port if you need more ports with high speed. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

From the OC release folder, instead of starting from sample plist, use the full sample plist. Under platform info section, you can set cpu freq and bus speed. Check thread here, I’ve posted working clover and oc plist...
  6. S

Clover Experimental Patches for 10.13.x, 10.14.x and 10.15.x

I have attached my clover plist file that works perfect and OC plist file that also works great except reboot won't work. For clover I used nullcpupowermanagement kext instead of nullethernet kext in OC I used the patch plist file you posted but couldn't boot.
  7. S

Shaneee’s patches posted in this thread only worked. I updated to 10.15.5 and it worked without a glitch. I updated to 10.15.6 beta 2. Analog sound worked for a minute and stops working - no sound. Hdmi sound is working fine. Something with latest beta and voodoohda. Sent from my iPhone...
  8. S

Working great. Thanks I couldn't figure out a fix to restart in opencore, but clover reboot works. Everything else same in both bootloaders. For those who have issues with slow system, this is what I did for my system with 3.6Mhz. In opencore: Platforminfo - Datahub - ART Freq 3600000000...
  9. S

FX-8350 - Catalina - can´t boot Open Core

Use clover to install. After installation you can switch to opencore. Also, use vboxhfs and don't use many drivers. apfsdriverloader and fsinject should be good enough to start.
  10. S

ALC887 and Opencore

FX series mobo internal audio won't work with Applealc. Just use voodoohda.
  11. S

Hardware Specs: Motherboard: GA-78LMT-USB3 Rev 5.0 CPU: FX-6300 (3.6Ghz bios settings) SSD: PNY 120GB (Sata type AHCI in bios) Graphics: Asus Nvidia GT 710 2GB Memory: 8GB Crucial DDR3 1600 Bluetooth: Kensington USB Monitor: 27" HD Software Specs: OS: Catalina 10.15.5 (No dual boot) Bootloader...
  12. S

Fixed the sound issue finally by using full sample plist and editing CPU frequency. I am using 0.5.8 opencore Drivers: Vboxhfs, Openruntime Kexts required: Voodoohda (hdmi and analog audio works), Realtek8111, VirtualSMC, XLNCUSBFix, Lilu Optional kexts: Whatevergreen (testing DRM currently not...
  13. S

Do you need ethernet connection for installation?

My bad. I downloaded a recovery image which is about 6gb. I downloaded full installer about 8gb and it installed without internet.
  14. S

Do you need ethernet connection for installation?

I tried this method. I wanted 10.15.1 and downloaded image and converted to app. But when it installs, it checks for internet connection to download updates and won't install if I disconnect the internet. It is a full installer about 6.5gb. I tried command+R during OC booting but it still not...
  15. S

I am testing opencore so I can upgrade. I installed fresh mojave. Installation and booting went smooth. I followed the tutorial and created plist (attached) Everything is working fine except the two Sound - sound get cuts every 2 seconds with crackling noise. Happens in analog out as well as...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.