Search results

1. R

No Realtek Devices Shown in DPCIManager

They have, Kexts has AppleALC, and RealtekRTL8111.kext configured properly. I'm using a WiFi card for now (Shows up as en0), but can't seem to find my Realtek GBE device in DPCIMangaer, nor IORegistryExplorer Trying that rn, will get back to you BTW Realtek Audio is now working fine, I...
  2. R

No Realtek Devices Shown in DPCIManager

Hello everyone! I have recently installed macOS Mojave and still have 1 issue, I first noticed my Realtek Audio (ALC1220) isn't working, then my Ethernet. I have both AppleALC.kext and RealtekRTL8111.kext in my EFI/OC/Kexts, and in my OpenCore config.plist, they aren't even show in...
  3. R

[Solved] Post-Install Graphics Card Problems

Hello everyone! I'm a returning user from AMD OSX, after setting up my USB installer, along with a custom config.plist for OpenCore, i still have a remaining problem. I get near the end of the boot process, when it just hangs around GTrace Syncronization 7 followed by some lines containing...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.