Search results

1. S

Kernel Panic, installation Monterey

Yeah, Thank you so much @dmls, it was a configuration problem. I fixed it. Now the last problem is a bluetooth. Do you know a USB dongle that works on monterey?
  2. S

Thank you so much @Shaneee, your solution was perfect, fixed my error. Now my hackintosh works but I’ve a stupid problem. My keyboard ( Razer chroma v2, US Layout ) is recognized by Monterey, but some buttons doesn’t works. In particular: Ctrl alt del/canc fn Do you know why I have this...
  3. S

Hi guys, I tried to completed my second hackintosh, this time I should install Monterey, My setup is: X570 Gigabyte aorus ultra Wifi rx 6800xt Sapphire + Nitro Ryzen 9 3900x ballistix crucial 32 Gb 3200Mhz 1 sabrent Nvme 4.0 , 2 kingston Nvme A2000, 1 SSD samsung evo 870 Sata for ethernet...
  4. S

Problem with Nvidia web driver (High Sierra 10.13.6 17g14042)

sorry man, in the last few days I have had a lot of problems with my work and haven't had much time for hackintosh. i just tried it and everything works perfectly, the only thing that doesn't work is some usb ports. they only work 4. Do you have any tips to make them work? @Shaneee and...
  5. S

Sorry I had to go to sleep because I have to work today. Thank you so much for the EFI I tried it right now and it got me black screen again ..
  6. S

don't worry man, but when I remove nv_disable and reboot it returns me to black screen.
  7. S

Thank you very much, the drivers are finally installed. I ask you one last favor. Why doesn't it recognize the gtx 1050TI? Now the drivers are installed but it doesn't see the gpu
  8. S

woow thank you so much !!!!!:love::love: now I try again(y)
  9. S

Thanks man, no problem, take your time. you are very kind to help me:):)
  10. S

I promise I'll make a donation after all this time I've been making you lose
  11. S

Ah ... this is my EFI... what's wrong??
  12. S

Sorry shaneee but doesn’t work... again black screen. In the reboot this message appears. Have you other tips to give me..? I hate web drivers, if there was no pandemic I was buying a GPU amd 🤬
  13. S

Thank you so much shaneee. I think that I have understand. now I'll try to do it. I have to insert nv_disable = 1 after nvda_drv_vrl = 1 in the boot arg of section 7C436110-AB2A-4BBB-A880-FE41995C9F82, then I install the new webdrivers, remove nv_disable and reboot the system. exact?
  14. S

Thank for your answer. I tried but it goes back to black screen. Can you tell me if the config.plist is right? because on google and youtube I have seen many solutions with clover but not with opencore.
  15. S

Hi guys, I have a big problem with Nvidia web driver. I am using open core to complete a hackintosh. I installed high sierra 10.13.6 (17g66) then i upgraded to the version (17g14042). When I install the Nvidia web drivers and reboot the system, the screen goes black and I can't do anything...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.