Recent content by voiddreamer

1. voiddreamer

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING Mini ITX - OpenCore EFI

If everything is working fine as it is, you may just want to add IntelBluetoothFirmware.kext and remove the Brcm kexts and see what happens. At the very least, it should get your BT working (along with BlueToolFixup.kext of course). I'll take a look at your Config.plist tomorrow when I have...
  2. voiddreamer

If you have any Bluetooth injector kext enabled, disable it. Also, you may need BlueToolFixup.kext. If you can post your config.plist it may help also.
  3. voiddreamer

Monterey Compatible USB Wifi/Bluetooth

I realize Monterey just recently released and perhaps this is just something that will take time, but I have been scouring the tubes off and on for days now and have been unable to find a list of compatible USB Wifi / Bluetooth adapters for Monterey (12.0.1), combo or separate doesn't matter. I...
  4. voiddreamer

Extremely slow boot time after upgrade

When I upgraded from Big Sur (normal boot) to Monterey (slow boot), I set MaxKernel to 20.99.9 on NVMeFix and both FakePCIID kexts (or you could just disable or remove, but I chose not to) and my boot time improved to sub 30 seconds. So if anyone is also using these kexts, it's worth a shot.
  5. voiddreamer

I originally had it shared, but google marked it for abuse for some reason. It's attached (along with recent modifications). I have not used the I225-V ethernet adapter and have no way to test it at the moment. There are improvements that could be made I'm sure and some kexts you may not want...
  6. voiddreamer

The only BIOS changes I made were the ones in >> Shaneee's post << which I think would be more helpful for you with that MB. More information >> here << also. Can you provide more information on what you're experiencing? Perhaps post your config.plist and provide all of the relevant hardware...
  7. voiddreamer

Thanks to Shaneee for his X570-F Post (and many other random sources for other small things that I can't recall) CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550-I Mini-ITX Gaming RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 3600 Graphics: XFX RX 5500 XT THICC II Pro Case: NZXT H1 - Black...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.