1. V

Stuck after picker

Appreciate your help.
  2. V

Stuck after picker selection in OC

is your bios set to UEFI and not CSM?
  3. V

Stuck after picker

Thank you. Your config is working!!! what was I doing wrong?
  4. V

Stuck after picker

Radeon RX 580
  5. V

Stuck after picker

Hey guys! I need someone to help me with this issue. After selecting Macintosh HD I get stuck at this screen shot below. Using OC 0.8.8. (fyi OC 0.7.1 works without any issues.) Hardware: MSI Gaming Plus X570 Ryzen AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12 Core Log: https://pastebin.com/8rK4gUSP Hopefully...
  6. V

Change CPU name on Catalina

@Shaneee @Aluveitie Thanks guys.
  7. V

In about my mac - its only displaying Processor: 3.8 GHz and nothing after that. When I open the processor.string file there is no string for that.
  8. V

iMac1,1 - English (american)
  9. V

FaceTime Error

Does anyone know how to fix this issue. After attempting to connect to FaceTime I get this error. iCloud, iTunes and iMessage working without any issues.
  10. V

And the file was copied back into place? Your file looks different to mine. @Shaneee Were you able to figure why you have a different looking file than the one above in the pic? I have the same issue.
  11. V

USB-XHC Preventing Windows to Boot

Did you try what Shaneee posted above?
  12. V

Boot Win10 with OC 0.59

You may want to share your EFI so we can see what is have in it.
  13. V

USB-XHC Preventing Windows to Boot

Fantastic!! This did the trick. You are great.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.