Recent content by umatz

1. U

Luminar v.4.3. Patch/Fix

See here https://forum.amd-osx.com/index.php?threads/luminar-ai.1366/post-16416
  2. U

ASUS ROG Strix B550i w/ Radeon RX 6600 on Monterey 12.2.1/OpenCore 0.7.8

I have the same motherboard and have problems with sleep/wake. After waking often bluetooth is no longer working, it seems as if the bluetooth controller is too longer recognised. Could you please share your USB mapping?
  3. U

Luminar ai

This worked for me: sudo perl -i -pe 's|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x6A\x00|\x90\x90\x90\x90\x56\xE8\x3A\x00|sg' '/Applications/Luminar Neo.app/Contents/Frameworks/SLFoundation.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/libtbb.dylib' sudo perl -i -pe...
  4. U

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING Mini ITX - OpenCore EFI

Thank you very much for the EFI. My system ist currently running very stable under Big Sur and I am mainly interested in getting the I225-V ethernet to work under Monterey. Meanwhile I've also gotten an USB-Ethernet-adapter, similar to Shaneee's.
  5. U

ASUS ROG STRIX B550-I GAMING Mini ITX - OpenCore EFI

Hi voiddreamer, as I am using the same motherboard as you I am very interested in your EFI-Folder (FakePCIID). Could you please share the complete EFI and not only your config.list? I am particularly interested in the LAN connection. Is your I225-V working under Monterey or are you only using...
  6. U

Monterey Patches Disabling Processor Type in About This Mac?

Hi, I am using a Rog Strix B550-I as well and I am hesitating to update to Monterey because of all the stories about the I225-V ethernet not working on Monterey. Is yours running with Monterey 12.01?
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.