Recent content by tutukueh

1. T

Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite

DIY-ed. Anti’s EFI didn’t contain the internal ports. So I decided to re-do everything. You’ll notice that the ports are not in running order for some of the controller. That’s because I couldn’t find where the port was located physically (be it on the back or internally) I tested the internal...
  2. T

[Update OC 0.5.9] Ryzen 5 3600X, Gigabyte Aorus Pro X570, Sapphire RX580 8GB Pulse, Catalina 10.15.5

Hi! Do you have any USB devices plugged into the motherboard when putting your device to sleep?
  3. T

You need to unplug all your USB devices for sleep to work. This excludes the Bluetooth Fenvi USB add-on that is marked as internal. Regarding the ITE device, some people have suggested that that is the device that controls the RGB or acts as a USB Hub. I don't require the fancy lighting, so I...
  4. T

Edit — No longer maintained. I realized that while you could get AMD to run macOS. There was still a lot of features lacking which I required in my day to day work. Such as the use of virtualization and docker. While there are workarounds, overtime I felt that these options were time-consuming...
  5. T

Ryzen 3900x, Aorus Elite x570, AMD RX 5700, TP-LINK UB4A

Thanks for your reply. I already had 4G Decoding turned on. To workaround the errors, I had to turn on CSM Support. I manage to boot into macOS. However, I still couldn't get sleep to work :unsure: Apart from 4G Decoding was there any BIOS changes you made? After hitting sleep, the fans will...
  6. T

Ryzen 3900x, Aorus Elite x570, AMD RX 5700, TP-LINK UB4A

Hey OP. Thanks for uploading your EFI. May I know what's the model identifier you used for your .plist (MacPro7,1)? Edit : I’m running a similar setup to hardware, same mobo, model of the graphics card. The only difference is that I have an additional SATA drive attached. I’m running into an...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.