Recent content by strong0

1. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

I have no idea about this till now, maybe the ACPI table is different with Intel. Based on my experience, the x86platformplugin is not work for AMD platform, nothing happens even you make the driver loaded. if you looking for better power management for AMD CPU, you can try AMD Power Gadget...
  2. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

I find some topic here about the wakescreen issue, seems need to modify some patch based on SSDT which is beyond my knowledge, maybe you guys can try it and see if the problem can be solved. @AudioGod...
  3. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

yes, it is different with the most of guide. Anyway, thanks for you and Shaneee for the kindly help.
  4. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

so far so good, I'm just complaint such weird motherboard...
  5. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

OMG, it nearly killed me...
  6. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

How should I do with MaciASL?
  7. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

finally, I find that the _SB.PR00 works for my comp, but it is total different with the CPU name I see in Windows Devices Manager, any one can explain that? here is the workable patch file
  8. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

what is the app name?
  9. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

I think it should be _SB.PLTF.C000, right?
  10. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

I just enable SSDT-plug-drtnia for a try, and it works.... I will try to delete the CPU name in SSDT-plug-drtnia one by one and see which item works.
  11. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

nope... :( the x86platformplugin not loaded, and my CPU name should be _SB.PLTF.C000 not PR.C000
  12. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

yes, I have made the SSDT-plug patch and added into ACPI folder but the x86platformplugin still not been loaded, and the power nap is missing
  13. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

thanks and let me have a try
  14. strong0

Sleep & Weak up issue

@Shaneee @AudioGod need your help here
  15. strong0

Solved Not showing proper CPU and dual monitors Nvidia 2070 super

Apple CPU identifier must be 0x0F01(3841) for 8 core CPUs or higher and 0x0601(1537) for 1, 2, 4, or 6 cores.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.