Recent content by SenorYeff

1. SenorYeff

USB Issues?

Please forgive my ignorance, I removed the kext files and patches once I reread that they do not work on AMD, but I've gone through that tutorial attempting to map out USB, is it really a necessary step if all of my USB ports are working? In IORegistryExplorer, I cannot find the same information...
  2. SenorYeff

USB Issues?

Hi All, I was able to get install working great. I am working on fixing sleep issues and first step is to map out USB. I installed USBInjectALL and the patches for Catalina, but Hackintool still shows no USB devices or Hub's in the app. Am I missing something? Edit: I guess it would help to...
  3. SenorYeff

Install Hanging on HPET

Solved this. Needed to add additional boot commands.
  4. SenorYeff

Install Hanging on HPET

I am having issues getting the installer going. I have gone through troubleshooting guides without success. Anybody able to take a look at my config/EFI folder for some help? Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.