SenorYeff

AMD OS X Member
Hi All,
I was able to get install working great. I am working on fixing sleep issues and first step is to map out USB. I installed USBInjectALL and the patches for Catalina, but Hackintool still shows no USB devices or Hub's in the app. Am I missing something?

Edit:
I guess it would help to include some specs?
Ryzen 7 1800x
AX370-Gaming K5 Motherboard
RX 560 Graphics Card

Last edited:

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

SenorYeff

AMD OS X Member
USBInjectAll is for Intel boards. Remove any USB kext or SSDT fixes and start mapping. Take a look at this, https://dortania.github.io/OpenCore-Post-Install/usb/

Please forgive my ignorance, I removed the kext files and patches once I reread that they do not work on AMD, but I've gone through that tutorial attempting to map out USB, is it really a necessary step if all of my USB ports are working? In IORegistryExplorer, I cannot find the same information as pictured in the guide. All of my hubs (XHCO@0,3 ; D042@0; PTXH@0) all have GenericUSBXHCI under them so I cannot see the difference when they are behaving as a 2.0 or 3.0. My main goal here is just trying to fix sleep as when I put my computer to sleep, the displays shut off, the tower shuts off but then immediately comes back on. I have to move the mouse to turn the monitors back on, and if I leave it alone for too long I have to reset the computer to be able to get back in.

Thanks for the help!

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
GenericUSBXHCI.kext isn't required either. There's a chance that mapping the ports will fix sleep.

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.