Recent content by kouchangyin

1. kouchangyin

Regarding FaceTime, iMessage can't log in to use the problem.

I'm a novice and don't quite understand. You mean setting WIFI to en0 and Ethernet to en1 or en2, and then installing a brand-new Ventura with the regenerated SMBIOS data? I tried to install a new Ventura with a new SMBIOS, but the problem still exists. The following figure is the result of my...
  2. kouchangyin

Regarding FaceTime, iMessage can't log in to use the problem.

Hi, I can't log in to FaceTime. You can log in to iMessage, but you will automatically log out later. ICloud can be used normally. I've tried many times to change SMBIOSI and clear NVRAM. Moreover, I have built in the MAC address en0, and try to use a new account, and the problem still exists...
  3. kouchangyin

The onboard microphone doesn't work properly. Please help me. Thank you very much! ! !

How to create a custom layout, please teach me.
  4. kouchangyin

The onboard microphone doesn't work properly. Please help me. Thank you very much! ! !

I'm glad that BigSur was successfully installed, but there is a small problem. The rear onboard audio is all right, but the onboard microphone doesn't work. I tried to inject all the sound card IDs, but it still doesn't work. My sound card model is ALC1220. Can you help me? Thank you very much! ! !
  5. kouchangyin

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

This is my computer configuration. Can I use your EFI file? CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X Motherboard: Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)X470 platform RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Graphics: SAPPHIRE Radeon R7 240(Graphics cards can be ignored.) HDD: SAMSUNG 970EVO 500GB
  6. kouchangyin

Big Sur 11.6 Fully Working AMD

Hello, is your computer configured the same as mine? Can you share your EFI with me? thank you CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X Motherboard: Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI) RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Graphics: SAPPHIRE Radeon R7 240 HDD: SAMSUNG 970EVO 500GB
  7. kouchangyin

Hi! Hello, everyone, I'm new here. I have a question to ask the forum leaders. Is there any EFI available for this configuration of mine?

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X Motherboard: Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)X470 platform RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Graphics: SAPPHIRE Radeon R7 240(Graphics cards can be ignored.) HDD: SAMSUNG 970EVO 500GB This is my computer configuration. If there is a similar configuration, can I share EFI files? I...
  8. kouchangyin

Ryzen 5 3600X - Gigabyte X570 Gaming X - Upgrade From Big Sur to Monterey Help Please

Should my X470 motherboard use your X570 EFI? could u plz share your Big Sur EFI? Thank you CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X Motherboard: Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI) X470 platform RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Graphics: SAPPHIRE Radeon R7 240 HDD: SAMSUNG 970EVO 500GB
  9. kouchangyin

Success Ryzen 7 2700x, Asus Strix X470-F Gaming - OpenCore EFI

could u plz share your EFI? Thank you CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X Motherboard: Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)X470 platform RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Graphics: SAPPHIRE Radeon R7 240 HDD: SAMSUNG 970EVO 500GB
  10. kouchangyin

Ryzen 5 3600, Gigabyte B450i Aorus Pro WiFi, AMD R7 240, Mac OS Big Sur 11.6.1

could u plz share your EFI? CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X Motherboard: Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VII HERO (WI-FI)X470 platform RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Graphics: SAPPHIRE Radeon R7 240 HDD: SAMSUNG 970EVO 500GB
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.