Recent content by Jatilq

1. J

Bluetooth problem

I think I have the same card in my Dark Hero, I never got it to work. The usb I purchased yesterday seems to be working well. Paid 15, even though I wish it was BT 5. Works in Monterey 12.1 beta 3 ASUS USB-BT400 USB Adapter w/ Bluetooth Dongle Receiver
  2. J

Tutorial Fixing (Green Screen) DRM on BigSur for AppleTV and Apple Music Streaming

Thank you. This was driving me crazy.
  3. J

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Thank you for your help. I switched to AMD to be able to do this and thanks to the help from this thread its working. Searching now to see if 120hz is possible.
  4. J

AudioGod's ASUS ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

I don't understand to be honest. I looked at my screenshots to try and figure out what you meant. I followed this from the guide. To merge: Open both files, Delete the Kernel -> Patch section from config.plist Copy the Kernel -> Patch section from patches.plist Paste into where old patches...
  5. J

Could be unrelated, but I woke up to a system crash. After reboot received an unsupported gpu in post. I have a Dark Hero. I've seen this before and dont know why it happens sometimes, because booting into windows seems normal. Even though MacOS was working ok, besides my previous issues, my...
  6. J

Maybe I'm going about this wrong. My main issue is how slow using a web browser is. I get the spinning wheel most of the time with terrible lag. I figured it was an issue with hardware acceleration, because everything is on a 4.0 NVME.
  7. J

I've tried a few things like other supposed supported 6900xt IDs. Get screen tearing and skipping in Youtube, unless thats to be expected. Plus side I did fix the CPU, had the wrong amount of cores set. Hackintool and VDAdecoderchecker still say failed.
  8. J

Thank you. I'm hoping the decoder is the reason everything is so painfully slow. I have 64GB of ram, but its like I'm typing this with 4gb. I removed the spoof aml after I corrected it. Pasted the info from your config into my own. No changes with -wegoff on or off. I've reset nvram between changes.
  9. J

I was just trying to flash the bios, but its not as easy as my old RTX 3080. I'm getting a mismatch ID, even though I'm only flashing the bios of the o16 version in my t16. How do I change the device Id? I was trying to spoof it yesterday. I been all over the place trying to change the id, when...
  10. J

Everything important seems to be working thanks to this thread, but I can't get Hardware Acceleration with my Asus Strix 6900XT. I guess I should be thankful, the last few times I tried to install opencore, it wouldn't detect the card at all.
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.