Recent content by j4ys0n

1. J

System is suddenly rebooting after startup

Ahh - perfect. thank you!
  2. J

It reboots at the login screen, or right after when programs start loading. This used to happen occasionally (rarely) to my last build, but flipping the psu power switch off for a few seconds would fix it. There is a popup on login (when it gets that far) saying the system rebooted because of a...
  3. J

I'm not totally sure what would be causing the system to reboot after startup - but that's where I am! Everything was stable for a few days after the initial install/config. I haven't made any opencore or macOS changes. What I did do is install windows on a separate drive and play some games...
  4. J

AudioGod's Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro, Pro Wifi, Ultra & Master - Big Sur & Monterey Beta - OpenCore 0.7.4 EFI

Just looking for a confirmation - there isn't a patch for onboard 10g aquantia nics yet?
  5. J

Trouble getting bluetooth to work in 12.1 [solved]

Yep - after remapping usb, bluetooth works! I opted for the BCM94360CS2 - seems to be fully working! 2 more things that don't work, but I'll start new threads for that after doing a little more research. thanks for the tip!
  6. J

Oh yeah - good call. I'll try making a new usb map - it has the original intel bt included but I didn't make a new one for the others that I tried. yeah the MacBook Air wifi/bt card I have is the BCM94360CS2. let me try that again...
  7. J

yes. using v2.1.0 https://github.com/OpenIntelWireless/IntelBluetoothFirmware/releases I went through the steps in the guide a few times and double checked the versions of all of the kexts.
  8. J

Hello! I've got most things working but I can't seem to get bluetooth to work. I know there are issues with bt and Monterey - but I see a bunch of posts about people getting everything working successfully. I'm wondering what the trick is, or if there's only specific hardware that works. any...
  9. J

ASUS ProArt X570-Creator Wifi with TB4

ok, nice! if anything else is needed - let me know!
  10. J

thanks - here we go
  11. J

yeah let me figure out how to get that
  12. J

That'd be amazing!
  13. J

Looks like i might have to go down to Big Sur
  14. J

ProArt B550-CREATOR (TB4) who's done a build?

How did you guys get Thunderbolt working? I'm not seeing much info on getting that to work. I got the X570 version.
  15. J

Weird - it booted up fine the first time and when i plugged in a thunderbolt device it crashed. Now it crashes at the login screen every time on boot. tried clearing nvram, same result. hmm.. any idea what i need to do to get thunderbolt working? i haven't been able to find much info on it...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.