Recent content by HtOW

1. H

Solved Bis Sure Update went wrong, error "Unsupported bootstrap protocol7 vs 6"

A new MacOS Software was downloaded with the recovery version. Now everything works fine! one last question should I change the serial number of the EFI File you provided me? Thank you very much!
  2. H

Thanks for the fast help! With your Efi Folder i was able to boot into the GUI Installer and the download of the missing OS Data was completed. However the reboot after that simply doesn´t work, OC shows the install macos file but after choosing that on the system shuts down and im forced to...
  3. H

Yea that’s the problem, i didn’t saw any number on the windows download but my goal was to upgrade to 11.6 because of some problems with 11.1 and 11.2.
  4. H

Hey, after my SSD died i had to create a new install USB with Windows(first time) so I followed Dortania´s OC Guide. After the first installation that i tryed, the bootlog shows the attached error. I coud not found an solution so far, so if anyone had the same issue before i would be pleased...
  5. H

graphics card downgrade

Thanks for the fast reply´s and the better options! My Saphhire card has the id 1002 68B8. Is there any workaround or are those just unsupported? Is there a chance when i try the rx 550 that the Os gets broken? Or will it just doesn´t boot?
  6. H

graphics card downgrade

Hello there, If searched for this topic bit didn‘t found a good guid. Is there anything that need to be done before changing the graphics card? Because im not sure if Macos installs the right driver(for the RX480) while the first boot that could cause errors with another one. I wanna...
  7. H

Bad performance with Logic Pro

Hello there, I noticed a quiet poor performance while working with Logic Pro X. Every plugin feels a bit laggy while starting apps with Logic. As long the plugins are open as an external application everything is reacts snappy as it should. Similar results with Final Cut plugins. Does anybody...
  8. H

Installation stuck after first reboot

Hello there, I created a new Usb Bootstick with macOS 11.0.1 and open core 0.6.4. The problem now is that the installation gets stuck after the GUI based installations process is completed. The following reboot shows an error I never saw before (Attached files) and the system starts an endless...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.