Recent content by errevi

1. errevi

Gigabyte X670 Gaming X AX - Ventura 13.6.6 OC 0.99 Post Install Ethernet Realtec chipset not detected and can't be properly configured

@Mac Arthur your bios is very old and is missing many improvements and security fixes, you are running on F4 while the latest stable is F23 I suggest you to update, the update will eventually update the onboard devices uefi drivers as well. You can download F23 here: DOWNLOAD F23
  2. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

I have removed the original wifi card and added a Fenvi PCIe wifi + bluetooth broadcom card, then patched with OCLP. So you have 2 options: 'block' the original wifi card in open core config patching ACPI or physically remove the card. Comparing EFI: I have disabled all mmio except the second...
  3. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

sure. here it is opencore 0.9.8, BIOS F21, NO internal wi-fi and audio card as I do not use them, front USB ports NOT WORKING (I still have to understand why... I think I need a patch) adjust your MLB, Serial Number and UUID
  4. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

@elferras seems you have not patch any USB port and you need to patch ACPI specifically for your system with SSDTTime.
  5. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

have you updated BIOS to F11? Do not update to F20 as it's unstable for me so far... I have removed the onboard WIFI card (you need to disassemble the frame of the VRM Heatsink) and added a PCIe Fenvi (BCM) wifi card, as suggested to you by @Edhawk can you please be so kind to share your EFI so...
  6. errevi

Solved Stuck on #[EB|LOG:EXITBS:START] (Ryzen 7 7700X, RX 6800, ASRock ASRock B650M PG Lightning)

take a look here: https://forum.amd-osx.com/threads/ryzen-7000-testing.3318/
  7. errevi

Wi-Fi speed test: Intel AX200 vs BCM94360NG

If you guys want to try this kext for Sonoma taken from GITTER Official chat room for itlwm and HeliPort ...
  8. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

@Edhawk guess what? Finally lan port is working! I've updated to latest bios, swapped Wi-Fi AX210 with my old Fenvi 1200, went through DSDT process following your examples and finally patched wifi with OCLP. Still have some usb ports to fix but this is another issue. Many thanks for your...
  9. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

@Edhawk Ethernet controller is working with Win11 and in bios seems ok, I've changed the acpi tables and used the config you sent me but I have the error attached below. I can boot adding SSDT-CPUR.aml that was previously present in the EFI you sent me, still no LAN anyway just to be sure I...
  10. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

Oh well done errevi! 😭 thanks @Shaneee
  11. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

@Edhawk I've try to add the 2 Gigabyte patches that you have removed from your EFI and ... it boots! Still no LAN unfortunately but that maybe could be my fault, even if is just a possibility, I may have made a mistake sending the wrong DSDT as I have updated bios to latest lately. I'm not sure...
  12. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

resetted nvram and boot your EFI, no boot @Edhawk thanks for your work
  13. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

I've done what you say with the app window and enlarged the columns width at the maximum i could but still is not enough
  14. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

@Edhawk very good. I've just removed from the config the entry for SSDT-SBUS-MCHC.aml and resetted nvram I can boot, i'm in but still no lan ...
  15. errevi

Help me with RTL8125

@Edhawk it has been saved from IORegistryExplorer, you should be able to open it... in case here the export from hacking tool
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.