Recent content by Allubz

1. A

[How To] Make Matlab (Mostly) Functional

@tomnic Hmm, anyone got a clue what may be going on with my scores? This is 64x 4.0GHz @ 1.2V, 128GB DDR4-3600C16, tested stable and scores ~62-65K CB23 (macOS vs. Windows). It seems FFT and 2-D aren't scoring great. I didn't see proper power draw either in the AMD app (excpecting ~330W...
  2. A

Big Sur on X570 Creator (sleep/wake works)

Pretty off-topic if you ask me, but that's your answer in short, as far as I know. CSM requires an UEFI VBIOS which an old card often doesn't have, but could get by VBIOS update, like: https://www.techpowerup.com/vgabios/224639/224639 (not saying this one fits your card, that's up to you to find...
  3. A

Yo @CaseySJ your tip on the TB2 <> ETH adapter really helped. I got my hands on some other TB3 equip and it just worked... I wasted so much time! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, really! 1st port works with cold boot, TB3 device enabled beforehand. 2nd port only initializes...
  4. A

Thanks for getting back to me. I currently have no readily available TB3 parts to test, but you are saying that other TB3 gear you have does work with the onboard TB? I mean, I did read something about the latest Titan Ridge not fully supporting some older TB2 hardware, so the issue may be...
  5. A

I tested the TB2<>ETH adapter on an Intel NUC10 with TB and the latest Catalina, and it works just fine. I'm still searching in the X570 Creator config, as it seems to find the device at boot and when hotplugging, but it either disconnects (can see in IOReg) at the end of the device tree, or...
  6. A

Aye, I should've added this earlier when asking for troubleshooting help. I figured out the boot problem, though. I was apparently messing around with npci=0x2/3000 and 4G Decoding enabled/disabled. I mistook the setting in "AMD PBS " (where you change Thunderbolt to "No Security") called...
  7. A

@CaseySJ Thanks a lot for this new thread! Appreciate it. With your EFI I am (edit: was) able to boot no problemo, but I still didn't get TB activated on Port1 (which I assume is the one closest to the edge of the motherboard). I've been running BIOS 2.10, so I'm testing variants now to see...
  8. A

SNAZZY LABS RYZENSHINE BUILD WITH ASROCK X570 CREATOR PT 2.

With iGPU's repository going offline, I'm still in need of help to get Thunderbolt working. I've tried both a vanilla AMD EFI (working for the X570 TaiChi, and generally this board as well), I tried iGPU's repo, and iGPU's EFI without said ACPI / .aml files enabled, like @winterwolf and @vade...
  9. A

SNAZZY LABS RYZENSHINE BUILD WITH ASROCK X570 CREATOR PT 2.

Hi all, I could use some help with the ASRock X570 creator. Specifically the onboard Thunderbolt part, I just can't get it to work in macOS. Windows I can hotplug my TB3 <> TB2 adapter to TB2 <> LAN (RJ45) just fine, so the problem lies in macOS (I assume ACPI). I read through and tested as...
  10. A

Progress with Threadripper 3970x

If any of you lives in Europe or preferably the Netherlands we may be able to sort obtaining the hardware. Otherwise I'm more than willing, like others, to troubleshoot patches and problems. I understand it's unpractical not to have a physical system at hand, and communicating with someone who...
  11. A

TRX40 / Threadripper 3000 support

Hi all, In the recent days Intel has had their shortages on many ends, including raw CPU performance and not being able to meet demand for heir HEDT SKU's. CL-X is barely available, SKL-X practically dead, and where is the 10960X, oh right, they didn't 'cause the AMD 3950X exists. That's...
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.