Opencore 0.7.5 Big Sur 11.6.1 / Monterey 12.0.1 SSDT-XHC.aml USB Mapping Issue

kbnomad

AMD OS X Member
Hey all,

it's been a while since I have posted here as I haven't had issues with OC updates, which is a good thing. :)

But recently, I updated from OC 0.7.1 - OC 0.7.5, and I noticed that my BRCM4360 BT stopped working, but the Wifi works, I noticed this issue on both Monterey and Big Sur on OC 0.7.5.

Long story short, the SSDT-XHC.aml which works perfectly for USB Mapping on OC 0.7.1 stopped working on OC 0.7.5 and I couldn't figure out a way on how to fix my USB Mapping for my BT to work properly.

On Monterey, my 2.5GB Ethernet also stopped working on top of my Wifi/BT networks, so I restored back to Big Sur for now and try to fix this issue.

my Mobo is: MSI X570 Tomahawk.

Let me know if you guys have any idea or workaround on this.

Thanks

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator

kbnomad

AMD OS X Member
I'm surprised you got Monterey working on a MSI board... There's been issues with them.
Regarding the BT though, Try the BlueToolFixup kext from here, https://github.com/acidanthera/BrcmPatchRAM/releases
Hey,

Thanks for replying.

I was able to fix this issue by creating my custom SSDT with Hackintool + the custom Kext.
I am currently running OC 0.7.5, contemplating whether I should try Monterey again, but from you just said, it seems like MSI x570 boards have issues with Monterey currently.

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
I recommend the ASUS X570-E over my X570-F mainly if you need LAN as the 2.5GB port on the -E model still works on Monterey.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.