Show us your Desk

Shaneee

The AMD Guy
Staff member
Administrator
You've got the ASUS ROG theme going on (y) but you've got the MSI keyboard 🤨 The ambience of the workspace is nice.

ASUS ROG motherboard, ASUS TUF GPU. MSI mouse, keyboard and monitor :D Not loyal to a single brand I suppose.

craighazan

Donator
Donator
@PoMpls When you get a moment!, share the desk with us!.

joostiphone

AMD OS X Member
Ill be sure to take a picture when its day ;)

IMG_2270.jpeg

craighazan

Donator
Donator

joostiphone

AMD OS X Member
I love the 'mood', very pumpkin & Fall!. Celebratory whiskey?, empty glass left of keyboard!. Your build looks to have an unusual form of LED stuck in it!.

Thanks! It was just a water, sorry for the disappointment :D. About the LED, I think the reflection of the glass make it looks odd in a way. Here a picture of the internals. The only thing that changed recently was an extra fan with RGB on the left.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Pgranix

AMD OS X Member

joostiphone

AMD OS X Member

craighazan

Donator
Donator
@CaseySJ, we love the fact that you cracked Ryzen 7000, but what we really care about is the desk!.

madvinegar

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Just wanted to show my new itx Pc Case (Cooler Master NR200P). 😁

craighazan

Donator
Donator

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator
Nice clean desk!, where’s the mess and cables?. I’m hoping @CaseySJ will show us his AM5 desk soon!. 😌
Aarg, I'll have to start by doing some serious tidying up! :) I have converted a small bedroom into a two-person office with opposing seats. Two monitors are attached on a dual-arm mount. But the computers are in hidden chambers under the desk (custom cabinets).

So I may instead post a picture of the AM5 system from a more show-friendly location!

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Aarg, I'll have to start by doing some serious tidying up! :) I have converted a small bedroom into a two-person office with opposing seats. Two monitors are attached on a dual-arm mount. But the computers are in hidden chambers under the desk (custom cabinets).

So I may instead post a picture of the AM5 system from a more show-friendly location!
I love mess me!, the odd cable, the random USB installers, 3D printed parts…it’s the reality of a true hack desk!.

craighazan

Donator
Donator
Since ranting about Windows 11 gaming performance, stuttering and flakey Ethernet an update happened!, and I haven't had an issue since!. Ethernet in Ventura is always on and I can finally enjoy some quiet time in Microsoft Flight Simulator...bliss!. Or just throw a Soob through the Welsh forests in Code Masters Dirt Rally. To celebrate my new found love for the A320I-K my desk, coffee stains included!.

desk.jpg

craighazan

Donator
Donator
My current desk. The NRed edition!.

9285201D-7455-470F-9074-32F05F64B8F1.jpeg

craighazan

Donator
Donator
@digu3120 congratulations on scaling the heights of Radeon Graphics installation, look at you!. As is customary for new installations, it is required that you share a picture of your desk. Nope I don’t want paying, I don’t want a website or a an App, though I appreciate your offer. What I want, what we want is a picture of you desk. Oh if you could subscribe to the Hack Desk YouTube and join the other two subscribers that would be awesome!.

craighazan

Donator
Donator

... Though I'm sure your choice of color for your spare room took many months to choose and is as staggering as looking up to the 16th chapel ceiling. It isn't a requirement of Hack Desk, treat it like an album cover, it's just a desk.Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 8.29.21 AM.png

joostiphone

AMD OS X Member
We're still waiting for those pictures @CaseySJ :)

craighazan

Donator
Donator
We're still waiting for those pictures @CaseySJ :)
@joostiphone he's probably just finishing decorating and just touching up the edges and around the desk right now. I'm expecting a work of art. Do think Casey stacks his USB installers neatly or thrown across the desk?. The anticipation is killing me!.

CaseySJ

Guru
Guru
Donator
Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.