Same rodeo - different horse.

Tek-Chief

AMD OS X Member
Greetings! I'm a long-time tinkerer. I dabbled in the original Hackintosh scene many years ago. I've worked with macos on VMWare about 5 years ago. Now I'm working to move to the OpenCore ecosystem. At the moment it is a challenge. I'm starting to think my hardware might be overkill for this project. :cry:

leesurone

Donator
Donator
AMD OS X Member
Greetings! I'm a long-time tinkerer. I dabbled in the original Hackintosh scene many years ago. I've worked with macos on VMWare about 5 years ago. Now I'm working to move to the OpenCore ecosystem. At the moment it is a challenge. I'm starting to think my hardware might be overkill for this project. :cry:
Similar build here, might find some pointers

Tek-Chief

AMD OS X Member
Similar build here, might find some pointers

Thanks! Heading there now. I'm at a stuck point because I can't get past the prohibitory symbol. I've tried all the fixes suggested. At first I though it was because my NVMe was set up in a Raid0 - which appears to be a known issue. I dropped it back to ACHI but no help there.

Edhawk

Guru
Guru
More likely to be a USB issue, have your tried the USB installation drive in a different port?

Have you tried creating a custom configuration for your USB ports in Windows using USBToolBox tool, linked below.

Kubokun

AMD OS X Member
Glad to hear that someone is using my efi.
First : My motherboard is rev 1.0 refer to 1.2 like your. Maybe some hardwares have been change, after that maybe " patch for gigabyte " doesn't nesesary anymore.
Also as I pointed, you need to change the core counts, smbios info, spoof gpu id to 6600XT

Back
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.